Are you frustrated with your website? As an experienced Website and SEO Consultant, I can shed some light.
Do you want to leverage the power of the internet and get leads, sales and visibility online to excel in your business? Do you want to grow?
I understand how hard it is trying to manage your own website so that it works for you along with everything else on your plate. As a blogger or a small business owner, your time is precious to be battling with your website when all you really want to do is the thing that you do best, that delights your customers and your website visitors.
SEO Consultant – Why Do I Need One?
Are you feeling overwhelmed by the vast jungle of search engine optimisation (SEO) advice out there? Tossing and turning in the night, wondering why your website isn’t ranking as high as you know it should be?
You’re not alone. I hear it all the time: “What’s the best way to update my meta tags?” or “How will backlinks help me rank better on Google?”. Understanding SEO is like exploring uncharted waters without a compass. Enough with all the confusion!
Even though it can be daunting, SEO is really important and can be the difference between receiving no leads, customers and subscribers and receiving laser-targetted results that grow your business.
If you are lost in a sea of keyword analysis and optimisation techniques, you’re not alone. Trying to find time in the meantime for all that technical stuff is near impossible with everything else on your plate as a small business owner or blogger. Don’t worry, though, as I’m here to help.
What to Expect From A Website & SEO Audit
I want to help you shape your website so it works effectively for you as a business tool. Tap into my 19+ years of website development experience and let me advise you on what options are available to you, and what is most cost-effective.
- I’ll listen to your wishes and desires, and recommend steps to take to head in the right direction. Your website should work seamlessly with you. You shouldn’t be afraid of it, or unsure about it.
- I’ll analyse your website, identifying its strengths and weaknesses. If you’re thinking of commissioning a website redesign, I can advise you on whether this is money well spent.
- I’ll scan the code that sits behind your website to see if there’s anything that can be improved that will help your efforts.
- I’ll scour your analytics data (if available), pinpointing opportunities to boost digital success. For some, analytics data is enough to drive them to tears. Me? I love the stuff!
- I’ll suggest optimisations you can make to help improve conversion rates, dwell time, or to generate repeat traffic.
I will work with you every step of the way to get your digital business working and looking sharp in no time. Better still, you need not worry about technobabble or gobbledegook; we’ll go through everything together until it is crystal clear in plain English.
Not sure what changes need to be made or which strategies will finally get your content in front of potential customers?
Fear not! I can answer all your questions when I consult with you.
Ready to get your website working for you, performing in line with your expectations?
Great! Just get in touch and I’ll take a look.